SprayNurse MediSolve


The ultimate ‘point of use’ first-aider for Offices · Workshops · Site Managers · Golden Agers · Chefs · Travellers · Hikers · Campers · Sportsmen · Schools · Moms…    Anywhere, Anytime, Point of use!

SKU: DSMC Categories: , ,



Studies have shown that the viruses, including the corona virus, cannot go through healthy skin

‘Friendly’ Bacteria stimulates the immune system & protects against harmful Bacteria, Infection & Inflammation

SprayNurse MediSolve – The wiser choice, provides skin micribiome protection

Unlike Alcohol based Disinfectants, SprayNurse MediSolve:

  • Keeps ‘Friendly’ bacteria alive to protect while killing the bad bacteria
  • Enhances the immune system
  • Does not evaporate & remains active
  • Safe For Internal & External use for All Ages

Studies have shown that the RNA & DNA inside the harmful bacteria cell are being destroyed by the ingredients & forms reactive oxygen, which also attacks and damages the microbes in multiple areas, which causes up to 90% reduction in the numbers of harmful bacteria.  It also reduces infection rates by 58%.  Viruses are quickly inactivated to cause them to be no longer effective.

SprayNurse MediSolve is a fast drying, non-irritant spray, not only used as a handsanitizer, but also and assists wounds to heal with less or no scars.

Mist helps Prevent & Alleviate Fungus, Viruses, Harmful Bacteria & Assists/Relieves:

  • Colds & Flue
  • Mouth Ulcers
  • Cuts & Scrapes
  • Sunburn & Burns
  • Skin Rashes/Acne
  • Insect / Spider Bites
  • Throat / Eye Allergies
  • Skin Allergy / Redness
  • Disinfecting Skin Toner
  • In-grown Nail Infections
  • Body Piercing Infections
  • Operation Wounds / Bedsores
  • Athlete’s Foot / Fungal Ailments
  • Irritation after Waxing & Shaving

Your HAVE-2-HAVE ‘point of use’ first-aider for Offices · Workshops · Site Managers · Golden Agers · Chefs · Travellers · Hikers · Campers · Sportsmen · Schools · Moms…    Anywhere, Anytime, Point of use!

  • SANAS tested
  • Odorless and Tasteless
  • Made from metal salts
  • Child friendly, Safe for humans of all ages
  • A waterless disinfectant (no water needed with application)
  • Environment friendly, biodegradable, hypo-allergenic & non-toxic
  • A disinfectant formulated to destroy harmful bacteria, fungi & viruses by breaking down the fat layer of the virus
  • An aid to improve the healing process
  • Safe to spray in your nose, throat and ALL other body openings
  • Your own personal ‘Nurse’ when needed
  • Free from artificial dyes, fragrances, preservatives, petroleum-derived ingredients
  • Free from alcohol, iodine, phenol
  • Free from:  Parabens · Formaldehyde ·  Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate · Alcohol · Fragrances · Petrolatum · Tissue oils · Coal Tar · Artificial colorants · Triclosan · Oxybenzone · Phthalates.

Gargle & Swallow a Spoonful Daily

Disinfecting throat spray:  4 Sprays 3 times per day

It comes packaged in a convenient pump spray bottle, opposed to a messy tube and a lot of product wasted when the last bit can’t be squeezed out.

It helps reduce inflammation as well as protect from infection without touching the area.

General use: Spray 2 to 3 times during the day on any affected area.
Pollen Eyes / Eye infections:
Spray on cotton wool and wipe eyes or close your eyes and spray SprayNurse over it and pat it, keep eyes closed for a few seconds and pat dry OR Close eyes, spray 1 or 2 squirts, keep eyes closed for a few seconds. Repeat when necessary.

Throat Allergies & Bacteria:  Spray into throat / gargle

Gut bacteria:  Swallow 15 ml daily for prevention.
Mouth bacteria:  Spray over toothpaste on toothbrush.

In-grown Nails: File nails straight, don’t cut corners in or too short. Spray small piece of cotton wool with Spray-Nurse. Use tweezer to push cotton wool in underneath infected nail until dry. Repeat 2 to 3 times during the day.
Ear & Body Piercings: New Piercings – Healing time is different depending on the part of your body and can vary from 6 weeks to 1 year. Spray the front and back of newly pierced areas 3 times a day. Current Piercings, spray the front and back earlobes as well as the insertion pin of the piercings.
Skin Toner: After cleansing spray on the face and neck area.
Facials: Spray on affected area for allergic reactions.
For the treatment of Finger & Toe Area Fungal Infections:
Spray-Nurse Medicare inhibits the growth and reproduction of fungal cells and is highly effective on infected surfaces around, adjacent to and under nails and between toes and fingers.
Clean the affected area with warm water and dry thoroughly. Apply Spray-Nurse Medicare over the affected area.
2 x daily (morning and night). Continue to use Spray-Nurse Medicare until satisfactory results are obtained.

Ingredients: Trace Minerals, Cu, Zn, Ag
Contra-Indications & Side-Effects:
No known side-effects.

Additional information

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A

50 ml, 125 ml, 250 ml, 2 L, 5 L, 15 x 125ml Box, 9 x 250ml Box




There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

All products